Is your airline growing? Check and see. You may have some new cities to explore.
The carrier is adding seasonal service, twice weekly flights.
- Las Vegas – Mammoth Lakes, Calif. from January through April.
The low-cost carrier announces the following new routes, all twice-weekly.
- St. Petersburg – Concord, NC, begins Nov. 13.
- Orlando/Sanford – to Peoria, begins Nov. 14.
- St. Petersburg – to Belleville, begins Nov. 19.
- Punta Gorda – to Huntington, WV, begins Nov. 20 .
- St. Petersburg – to Bloomington, begins Nov. 21.
This relatively new (since 2011) Florida-based regional carrier based is expanding once again.
- New flight: Ft. Lauderdale – Jacksonville, now underway.
- More flights: Increased daily flights between Jacksonville and Tampa, and Tampa and Palm Beach.
The self-styled ultra-discounter had planned to launch most of the following new daily-service routes in November but the dates have been moved up.
- Atlanta – to Chicago, begins Oct. 24.
- Atlanta – to Detroit, begins Oct. 24.
- Chicago – to New Orleans, begins Oct. 30.
- Detroit – to New Orleans, begins Oct. 30.
- Boston – to West Palm Beach, begins Nov. 14.
Important note: Airlines have been known to change their minds and change routes depending on current demand. Do not assume in August that these flights will still be available in February. They may well be – but look when you book.