- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Sydney, AU
Best Deals to Sydney, Australia Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:24 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Sydney, Australia. Philippine & Fiji Airways frequently offer the best deals to Sydney, Australia flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Cheap Flights to Sydney
Sydney is the most populous and the primary destination for visitors in Australia. It is the center of attraction with its natural beauty from unspoiled beaches to the most beautiful public gardens, thriving restaurants, and sparkling harbor.
You will get to see famous places in Sydney such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the shell-shaped Sydney Opera House, or you can have an excursion in the Blue Mountains among other places.
In Sydney, you will never run out of things to do and places to visit.
Attractions in Sydney
Sydney Opera House - The opera house, a 20th-century architectural masterpiece, hosts more than 40 performances every week. Get tickets to the latest performances and shows, or you can just have a backstage tour by signing up for the two-hour tour. While backstage you can have an amazing breakfast offered in the green room.
Taronga Zoo Sydney - You can visit one of the biggest Zoos in Sydney hosting more than 4,000 animals from different species. Among these animals, you get a chance to get very close and experience unique animals only found in Australia such as the Australian sea lions, koalas, and the kangaroo.
Sydney Harbour Bridge - You can also climb on top of Australia's grandest engineering achievement dated back in 1932. Its height is 440 feet and no skill required.
Shopping and Restaurants
Dining - The one thing that the Sydneysiders take seriously is their food. There are thousands of innovative restaurants in Sydney, and you will surely be spoilt for choices. You can dine in exuberant and beautiful places such as the Qualy where you will have a chance to sample the snow eggs and the Wild backlip abalone. People searching for a laid-back affair can head to places such as the Cho Cho San, Apollo, or Mr Wong, which is renowned for its modern Cantonese cuisine. The five or nine-course delicious menu that is offered by some of the Australian restaurants, such as Sepia, have been applauded by tourists worldwide.
Shopping - The Sydney shops have most of the things that cannot be found in any other place in the world. There are souvenir items, art, designer clothes, and jewelry among other unique things. You can check out the Queen Victoria Building, Strand Arcade, Westfield Sydney, and the Pitt Street Mall located at the heart of the city. As you head to Bondi beach, you can stop by the Westerfield Bondi junction and do some shopping. Paddy is a market found in China town.
While taking pictures for “I was there” do it on its forecourt. You can also have another angle while taking the picture. You can also do it at West Circular Quay across the water located within the museum of contemporary art Australia. Also, you can have the photo taken from the Macquaries point. Here, you will have both the Sydney harbor bridge and the Opera House in the background.
Flights to Sydney
If you are planning to book flights to Sydney, doing it a month before the actual date of flight can save you a lot of cash. The Sydney flights are slightly cheaper in November and October, and you can also grab cheap fights in the mid-April to June.
More information on Sydney
Sydney.com – The official Sydney website if full of things to do, accommodation and events to help you plan for your trip.
Timeout.com – Here is a guide to Sydney for first-time travelers, including things you need to know, public transport, and other places to explore.
Airports near Sydney, Australia
Cheap International Flights to Sydney - SYD
- London, United Kingdom to Sydney, Australia12-May to 24-May
- New York City to Sydney, Australia31-Aug to 9-Sep
- Los Angeles, California to Sydney, Australia25-Aug to 8-Sep
- Shanghai to Sydney, Australia22-May to 6-Jun
- Bangkok to Sydney, Australia26-Jul to 4-Aug
- Singapore to Sydney, Australia10-Aug to 16-Aug
- Beijing to Sydney, Australia22-May to 30-May
- Paris, France to Sydney, Australia11-May to 17-May
- Kuala Lumpur to Sydney, Australia11-Aug to 18-Aug
- Hong Kong to Sydney, Australia17-May to 31-May
- Chicago to Sydney, Australia3-Jun to 14-Jun
- Dubai to Sydney, Australia20-Aug to 7-Sep
Cheap Flights from Sydney, Australia (SYD)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Popular flights to Sydney, Australia
- From Taipei to Sydney, Australia$403RT 6/10 - 6/29
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Sydney, Australia$485RT 6/11 - 6/28
- From Hong Kong to Sydney, Australia$566RT 6/23 - 7/11
- From Bangalore to Sydney, Australia$815RT 5/24 - 5/26
- From Dublin, Ireland to Sydney, Australia$1,370RT 5/23 - 5/31
- From Madrid to Sydney, Australia$1,484RT 5/24 - 5/30
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Auckland24-May to 31-May
- Brisbane26-Jul to 27-Jul
- Perth, Australia13-Sep to 20-Sep
- Melbourne, Australia19-Jul to 23-Jul
- Christchurch14-Sep to 19-Sep
- Guam26-Jul to 2-Aug
- Wellington10-Jun to 14-Jun
- Cairns14-Aug to 23-Aug
- Gold Coast1-Jun to 5-Jun
- Adelaide22-Jun to 25-Jun
- Nadi27-May to 28-May
- Darwin1-Sep to 6-Sep
- Townsville8-Jun to 20-Jun
- Queenstown, New Zealand7-Jun to 21-Jun
- Canberra1-Jun to 4-Jun
- Papeete25-Jul to 31-Jul
- Newcastle, Australia26-May to 2-Jun
- Port Moresby9-Jun to 19-Jun
- Dunedin27-Jul to 29-Jul
- Hobart, Australia23-May to 24-May
- Bora Bora16-Jun to 20-Jun
- Nelson15-Jul to 30-Jul
- Karratha21-Jun to 27-Jun
Cheap International Flights from Sydney - SYD
- Sydney, Australia to London, United Kingdom18-May to 6-Jun
- Sydney, Australia to Tokyo11-May to 16-May
- Sydney, Australia to Shanghai22-May to 28-May
- Sydney, Australia to Paris, France4-Jun to 17-Jun
- Sydney, Australia to New York City8-Sep to 20-Sep
- Sydney, Australia to Beijing20-May to 22-May
- Sydney, Australia to Bangkok9-Sep to 26-Sep
- Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles, California2-Sep to 11-Sep
- Sydney, Australia to Istanbul25-May to 8-Jun
- Sydney, Australia to Singapore8-Jun to 12-Jun
- Sydney, Australia to Dallas1-Sep to 8-Sep
- Sydney, Australia to Seoul9-Jun to 16-Jun
- Sydney, Australia to Kuala Lumpur1-Aug to 4-Aug
- Sydney, Australia to Sao Paulo23-Aug to 6-Sep
- Sydney, Australia to Dubai15-May to 29-May
- Sydney, Australia to Jakarta1-Aug to 17-Aug
- Sydney, Australia to Chicago5-Sep to 10-Sep
- Sydney, Australia to Hong Kong8-Aug to 15-Aug