Best Deals to Las Vegas, Nevada Last modified: Mar 24, 2020 5:48 -04:00
We've scanned 48,195,047,545 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Las Vegas, Nevada. Frontier & Spirit frequently offer the best deals to Las Vegas, Nevada flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Flights to Vegas
Getting to Las Vegas is no problem; neither is finding cheap flights to Las Vegas if you use FareCompare's search site to compare multiple sources.
Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS): One of the nicest things about Vegas' McCarran is that it is literally just minutes away from the Vegas Strip. Thanks to the gaming mecca's increasing popularity, Vegas' airport is now the 8th busiest in the U.S., and ranks as the 20th busiest worldwide. The city is served by numerous domestic and international carriers, plus low cost carriers like Southwest, JetBlue and Frontier.
Did You Know?
- There are 3,106 nonstop flights per week into Las Vegas on medium sized aircraft.
- 6,005 miles is the distance of the longest flight into Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas has up to 492,697 passengers arriving on nonstop flights each week.
- Las Vegas has 3,241 incoming nonstop flights each week.
- 129 cities have nonstop flights into Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas receives 491 nonstop medium haul flights each week.
- Las Vegas receives 1,574 nonstop long haul flights each week.
- Southwest provides 45% of the nonstop flights to Las Vegas.
Visit Las Vegas
Back in the "olden days" (the 1940's and 1950's), Las Vegas really earned the title, "Sin City" - the Strip was a playground for grownups only. Fast-forward to the early 90's, and there were some complaints that the town was becoming a "Disney of the Desert".
Today, of course, Vegas is for everyone: serious gamblers, family vacationers, and 20-something hipsters who want to see and be seen - which explains why for past two decades, Las Vegas has ranked among the top travel destinations in the country.
Attractions in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a lot more than slot machines and gaming tables; take a look at these favorites and check the links that follow for more ideas.
Golfing - There are scores of beautifully manicured golf courses throughout Las Vegas making it a professional's and duffer's delight (hint: the busiest tee times are Fridays through Sundays, so try to book midweek).
Fremont Street Experience - An amazing sound and light show that often includes concerts and special events, and it's all free. Tip: be sure to drop by the Neon Museum.
Spas and Pampering - Most of the large hotels boast spas offering everything from manicures to massage plus saunas, whirlpools and those soothing heated stones that make your back feel so good.
Shopping and Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining: Hungry? Vegas has got you covered 24/7 whether it's all-you-can-eat buffets or internationally acclaimed French, Italian and Japanese cuisine that add to the city's increasing reputation as a foodie's paradise. Keep in mind, that among the top reasons to love the city are Belgian waffles and fries at 3am.
Shopping: Designer boutiques? Check. Outlet malls? Check. Fabulous diamonds? Check. Tacky souvenirs featuring aces and dice? You better believe it.
There are plenty of free attractions in Las Vegas, right outside some of the larger hotels; see the nightly pirate battle outside Treasure Island or the beautiful fountain display at the Bellagio.
More Information on Las Vegas
Check these sites to find out more about the city's most popular indoor sport - gambling - plus nearby recreation activities and shopping dining, and wedding chapel directories.
Visit Las Vegas - The official site of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority has it all, from attractions, hotels and a list of shows. Book rooms here, and find deals here.
Vegas.com - Great guide to deals on hotel rooms and more.
Popular flights to Las Vegas, Nevada
- From San Francisco to Las Vegas, Nevada$65RTGOOD3/28 - 4/4
- From Boston to Las Vegas, Nevada$232RT 3/3 - 3/6
- From Düsseldorf to Las Vegas, Nevada$314RTGOOD3/24 - 4/2
- From Amsterdam to Las Vegas, Nevada$573RTGOOD4/7 - 4/18
- From Sydney, Australia to Las Vegas, Nevada$616RTGOOD2/19 - 2/26
- From Tel Aviv to Las Vegas, Nevada$643RTGOOD3/20 - 3/28