- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Dallas, TX
Best Deals to Dallas Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:22 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Dallas. Frontier & Spirit frequently offer the best deals to Dallas flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Thanks to J.R. Ewing, the city of Dallas still conjures images of cowboys and oil tycoons for people all over the world. Of course, the neighboring city of Fort Worth helps paint that picture quite well. While you can catch a rodeo and find a fine pair of Lucchese boots in the Dallas area, you can also find world-class shopping, celebrity-chef owned restaurants, a burgeoning arts scene, and much more.
Dallas is as much of a city for families as it is for professionals and couples. Are you sad that golf season is over? When in Dallas, you're guaranteed at least 9 months of great golf weather, so bring your clubs!
Read about some of the wonderful things you can do in Dallas and the ever-expanding Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex below.
AT&T Performing Arts Center (ATTPAC): The AT&T Performing Arts Center serves as a driving force behind the continuing growth of Dallas' arts scene. With four new venues, hundreds of live performances, and a mixture of both local and worldwide talent, ATTPAC offers something for arts lovers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, as well as visitors to the city.
Texas State Fair: Every fall, Dallas hosts the State Fair of Texas. Stop by the sprawling fairgrounds for classic carnival-style rides, live performances, and a variety of fried foods that you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else (deep-fried butter, peaches, or PB&J anyone?).
AT&T Stadium: The city of Arlington (located between Dallas and Fort Worth) is home to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor, but the latest addition to Arlington's landscape might be the biggest attraction of them all. AT&T Stadium is, of course, where the Dallas Cowboys play, but it's also a state-of-the-art facility that hosts a variety of sporting events, concerts, symphony performances, an art collection, multiple restaurants, and one of the largest TVs in the world. Tours of the stadium are available for folks who want an up-close look at it all.
Dallas has become somewhat famous for its shopping. It is the home of Neiman Marcus, and it's not too difficult to find clothing from a range of other high-end fashion houses. Of course, if couture isn't your thing, you can still find plenty to buy. Northpark Mall, Uptown, Mockingbird Station, and Oak Cliff's Bishop Arts District are just a few Dallas' top shopping spots.
If you're looking for classic Tex-Mex, Barbecue, or southern cooking, you won't have any problem finding it in Dallas. However, if you want something a little less traditionally Texan, you can find just about any type of food you're looking for in Dallas.
The Knox-Henderson area has become a prime spot for bars and restaurants that cater to foodies, hipsters, and people just looking for a good meal. You can also find your share of deliciousness downtown, Uptown, and in the surrounding suburbs.
Flights to Dallas
The Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex is home to two of the largest airlines in the world: American Airlines (headquartered in Fort Worth) and Southwest Airlines (headquartered in Dallas), making it pretty easy to find cheap flights to Dallas from just about anywhere.
American Airlines' stronghold is Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). This airport is larger than the island of Manhattan! It is the second largest airport in acreage in the US (Denver gets first place).
Southwest Airlines flies out of Love Field. DFW remains one of America's busiest airports, while Love is a much smaller alternative.
Airports near Dallas
- Major Airlines
Cheap Domestic Flights to Dallas - DFW
- New York City to Dallas6-Sep to 12-Sep
- Los Angeles, California to Dallas16-May to 17-May
- Chicago to Dallas31-May to 3-Jun
- Atlanta to Dallas31-May to 6-Jun
- Denver to Dallas16-May to 23-May
- Boston to Dallas7-Jun to 8-Jun
- Seattle to Dallas15-May to 19-May
- Philadelphia to Dallas6-Sep to 12-Sep
- Phoenix to Dallas17-May to 31-May
- Houston to Dallas8-Aug to 15-Aug
- Washington, District of Columbia to Dallas30-May to 3-Jun
- Orlando to Dallas27-May to 5-Jun
- Baltimore to Dallas9-Sep to 16-Sep
- San Francisco to Dallas16-May to 23-May
- Newark to Dallas28-Aug to 4-Sep
- San Diego to Dallas17-May to 24-May
- Las Vegas, Nevada to Dallas17-May to 23-May
Cheap Flights from Dallas (DFW)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Las Vegas, Nevada25-May to 30-May
- New York City9-Sep to 23-Sep
- Los Angeles, California6-Sep to 13-Sep
- Orlando6-Jun to 8-Jun
- San Francisco19-Aug to 26-Aug
- Toronto1-Aug to 9-Aug
- Vancouver15-Aug to 29-Aug
- Boston8-Jun to 10-Jun
- Seattle1-Jul to 4-Jul
- Miami, Florida3-Jun to 6-Jun
- Atlanta6-Sep to 9-Sep
- Denver27-May to 31-May
- Charlotte5-Jun to 6-Jun
- Chicago16-Aug to 19-Aug
- Philadelphia9-Sep to 16-Sep
- Honolulu12-Sep to 19-Sep
- Washington, District of Columbia16-Aug to 19-Aug
- Tampa6-Jun to 13-Jun
- Houston1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Minneapolis29-Jun to 10-Jul
- Calgary3-Jun to 4-Jun
- Detroit13-Jun to 14-Jun
- Phoenix31-May to 3-Jun
Cheap Domestic Flights from Dallas - DFW
- Dallas to Las Vegas, Nevada23-May to 24-May
- Dallas to Atlanta6-Jun to 8-Jun
- Dallas to Los Angeles, California16-May to 20-May
- Dallas to Seattle17-May to 22-May
- Dallas to Houston8-Aug to 15-Aug
- Dallas to Orlando23-May to 24-May
- Dallas to Baltimore9-Sep to 16-Sep
- Dallas to Denver16-May to 23-May
- Dallas to San Francisco16-May to 23-May
- Dallas to New York City22-Aug to 6-Sep
- Dallas to Boston7-Jun to 10-Jun