If you’re looking to take a “next step” in life, why not up your beach game and choose the Caribbean? You’ll relax, unwind and most likely imbibe on some of the most stunning beaches our world has to offer.
There’s no shortage of options, but here we will drill down to our top 10 favorite Caribbean beaches. Start planning by picking from this list and then book a cheap flight to the Caribbean today. Get your swimsuit and base tan ready, here we go:
- Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos – most people report the clearest water and most sugar-like white sand they’ve ever seen. Oh, and remote!
- Shoal Bay, Anguilla – a secluded beach that holds a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Palm Beach, Aruba – slightly more crowded, but some of the calmest turquoise water for the best swimming.
- Trunk Bay, St. John – Part of the Virgin Islands National Park, this beach has 225-yard long snorkeling trail and lifeguards on duty!
- The Baths, Virgin Gorda – Part of the British Virgin Islands, this stunning beach has granite boulders, snorkeling options and tide pools for wading and relaxing.
- Playa Flamenco, Culebra, Puerto Rico – Find a cabin to rent within walking distance on this beach known for its views, sunsets and snorkeling.
- Bathsheba, Barbados – remnants of an ancient reef are visible in the boulders along Bathsheba. Oh, there’s a rum shop nearby, so have a rum punch party at the base of the rocks at low tide!
- Anse Chastanet, St. Lucia – Jade Mountain, the “symbol of St. Lucia” towers over this beach, which also boasts some of the Caribbean’s best scuba diving.
- Frenchman’s Cove, Jamaica – even though there’s an entrance fee if you’re not staying at the resort, many visitors have said it’s still worth it. This place was a world-famous exclusive beach in the 60’s, but since has a more laid back vibe.
- Playa Porto Mari, Curacao – known as one of the best diving sites on the island, this is a favorite local’s beach that won’t disappoint.
There’s no shortage of options for your beaches on your Caribbean vacation, so start planning today! Your future memories are waiting.