If you want to go somewhere, now would be a great time. Sure, some airlines keep trying to raise ticket prices but they’re also unleashing some very good deals. Take a look; you might just find yourself trying to figure out the best way to pack a carry-on.
- Click the airline name for sample fares and destinations.
U.S. Travelers – Domestic Deals
- Alaska: Fall/Winter Deals from $59 one-way. Book Soon
- American: Fall/Winter Sale from $145 round-trip. Book by Nov. 6
- Hawaiian: Hawaii Deals from $414 round-trip. Book by Oct. 27
- NEW JetBlue: New Fall/Winter Deals from $51 one-way. Book Soon
- NEW Southwest: New Fall/Winter Sale from $73 one-way. Book by Nov. 6
- United: Fall/Winter Deals from $73 one-way. Book by Nov. 6
- Virgin America: Fall/Winter Deals from $69 one-way. Book by Oct. 30
U.S. Travelers – International Deals
- Delta: Winter Caribbean/Mexico Deals. Book by Oct. 27
- Delta: Business Class Holiday Sale to Europe and Asia. Book by Oct. 29
- US Airways: Deals to Ireland from $841 round-trip. Book Soon
Deals for International Travelers
- EasyJet: Christmas Markets of Europe Sale, from £35 one-way. Book Soon
- Qantas: Deals for December/January from $239 one-way. Book by 4 Nov.