Just a quick look at some of the latest changes by U.S. and international airlines including new routes and dropped service. See more on AirlineRoute.net.
Tip: Keep an eye on the start-dates and especially the FareCompare Deals Blog because many airlines inaugurate new routes with attention-getting airfare sales.
- Jan. 6, 2015: The airline will end its Seattle-Long Beach flights. There are currently two daily flights.
- Oct. 25, 2015: The airline will begin flying the enormous A380 on its Miami-London route. Overall, service will be reduced from 17 to 14 flights per week.
- Dec. 1, 2014: The airline will begin fly the A380 on its Dubai-Milan route.
- May 16, 2015: The airline will begin seasonal (summer/fall) flights between Munich-Glasgow (this will be Saturday only service).
- April 8, 2015: The airline will begin daily flights between Kansas City -New York/LaGuardia.
- July 7, 2015: The airline expects to begin daily non-stop service between Orange County, Calif. (Santa Ana)-Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Jan. 6, 2015: The airline will one daily flight between Denver-San Diego.
- Dec. 19, 2014: The airline will begin operating flights between Denver-Miami.