The airlines aren’t dumb. They know most of us want to fly in the summertime and they’ll be raising their prices to take advantage of that. If you can fly this spring, you could save anywhere from 10 to 20 percent over summer prices. If you need a little inspiration, just look at all these sales.
Click the airline for sample fares and sale details.
Deals for This Weekend
- American: Travel this weekend for as little as $90 roundtrip, book by tonight (3/28).
- United: Deals from a wide range of cities from $161 roundtrip, book tonight (3/28).
- Alaska: Spring deals mostly for West Coast flyers, from $49 one-way.
- Hawaiian: Deals to Honolulu, Maui (note: we found better prices on FareCompare).
- JetBlue: Deals for April/May from $49 one-way, limited to flights on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.
- Southwest: Deals advertised for April to October but most of summer is blacked out.
- United: Spring deals from $69 one-way, fly by June 7.
- Virgin America: Deals from $68 one-way, good for travel through June 12.
- Delta: Spring deals to Europe from $435 one-way (earn those miles while you can).
- United: Good spring deals to Europe from under $800 round-trip (but prices could change fast).
- Southwest: Caribbean deals from $126 one-way, many for flights in July and August.
- Virgin Australia: Sale features deals for Aussie and U.S. flyers and include flights to Bali.