Want to fly in the (relatively) new Boeing 787 otherwise known as the Dreamliner? We sure would, thanks to its big, ‘dimmable’ windows and improved cabin humidity but mostly because they say it’s a whole lot quieter than other aircraft.
So where can you fly one? Lots of places, and American will soon launch Dreamliner flights from Los Angeles.
Find the cheapest flight on a Dreamliner or any plane.
American: Dreamliner Flights from LA
American launches two new Dreamliner flights from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) beginning this fall.
- Oct. 5: Los Angeles to Shanghai, China
- Nov. 5: Los Angeles to Sao Paulo, Brazil
Other Dreamliner Flights
- American launched Dreamliner flights last month from Dallas to Beijing and Buenos Aires.
- United Airlines has Dreamliner flights between Houston and London (and other cities) and already flies the Los Angeles-Shanghai route.
- Other carriers with Dreamliners include Air Canada, British Airways and the super-cheap Norwegian Air Shuttle.
For more Dreamliner airlines and routes, see Boeing useful flight tracker.