Lower-cost carrier JetBlue has expanded flights/routes to several popular beaches as well as other U.S. and international destinations, just in time for the start of the summer vacation season.
Plus, the New York-based airline is publicizing all this with a new airfare sale (see details below).
JetBlue’s New Flights, Routes
JetBlue’s new service includes flights between the following city-pairs beginning on the dates noted:
- Between Newark and San Juan, PR – Began April 25
- Between Ft. Lauderdale and Kingston, Jamaica – Starts today April 30
- Between Boston and Dallas – Begins May 1
- Between Ft. Lauderdale and Bogota, Colombia – Begins May 7
- Between West Palm Beach and San Juan, PR – Begins May 15
- Between Boston and Nantucket, MA – Begins May 17
- Between Long Beach, CA (LGB) and Anchorage – Begins May 24
- Between New York (LaGuardia) and Tampa – Begins June 11
- Between New York (LaGuardia) and Sarasota – Begins June 11
- Between New York (LaGuardia) and Ft. Myers – Begins June 11
- Between Washington, DC (Reagan) and Tampa – Begins June 11
JetBlue Airfare Sale: Deals to New Destinations
To celebrate the expanded routes and create greater awareness of the new flights, JetBlue is running an airfare sale that includes deals for as little as $46 one-way (Boston/Nantucket). See further details on the new JetBlue sale on the Deals Blog.
JetBlue’s San Juan Expansion
Although JetBlue has been flying into San Juan, Puerto Rico for a decade now – from Boston, Hartford, Fort Lauderdale, New York, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa – the carrier now adds Newark to its list of departure cities, plus it recently moved into new digs at San Juan’s Luis Munoz Marin International’s brand new Terminal A. The airline’s new accommodations are said to include state-of-the-art facilities including more counter space and more gates.