If you’ve been meaning to book a flight, now is the time. We are in the Deals Zone now so airfare is cheap. Recent prices have been as low as $34. You read that right. But you have to hurry.
Cheapest Prices in Months
Our first suggestion: Check out the Deals Blog. That’s where all sales are listed and there are many good ones still in play – but not for long! Several are good for travel into early June.
A few examples. Click the airline name for more details.
- Alaska: This sale feature fares for as little as $49 one-way and includes some good deals to Hawaii
- Frontier: This discounter offers flights from $39 one-way and that’s not a come-on price, many of the deals are that low-low price. The sale also features a wider-than-usual array of departure and destination cities.
- JetBlue: This airline has deals from $34/$39/$49 one-way to U.S. and Caribbean destinations.
- Southwest: You knew this popular airline would get in on the deals and they have with specials from $49 one-way to popular destinations like Vegas and Denver.
- Virgin America: The stylish carrier offers deals from $49 one-way including some very good fares to and from Dallas.
Time is Running Out
Couple of things to keep in mind: Most of the sales above are valid for just a short time (and some expire at midnight Jan. 22). The other thing is prices will rise sharply for Spring Break flights, usually beginning around Valentine’s Day (Feb. 14). Then prices will drop back a bit but rise again in time for summer vacation season. If you can take a break now, it’s the perfect time for a getaway – with perfectly cheap flights.