When’s the last time you saw one-way fares for $49 – or $39 – or $34? That’s what we’re seeing right now – but probably not for long.
Time’s Almost Up for Deal Zone Cheap Flights
There are several Deal Zones throughout the year – sometimes referred to as dead zones – but the best of the bunch is in January, typically running from about Jan. 7 to the first week or two in February. Translation: This is a good time to shop but it’ll all end soon.
Sales Ending Soon
A sample of the some of the better deals still available in this waning Deal Zone; click the airline for cities and prices.
- JetBlue: Deals from $34 one-way. No deadline specified, sale can end at any time
- Frontier: Spring Break Deals from $39 one-way. Sale ends Feb. 5
- Virgin America: Spring Deals from $49 one-way. Sale ends Feb. 4
- Southwest: Spring Deals from $49 one-way. Sale ends Feb. 5
- Alaska: Spring Deals from $49 one-way. Sale end Feb. 9
If you even think you might want to travel this spring – or just dream a bit – take a look. You might just save yourself some money.