The globetrotters at Condé Nast Traveler have just released a fun new list of best hotels for 2015 which includes expensive and cheap places. Well, cheaper anyway; Condé Nast’s idea of a bargain is the Rose (see below) which offers rooms in May from $175 to $650.
Want to try any? Click the city name and we’ll help you find cheap flights to get you there.
Best Bargains Hotels – U.S.
- 21 Broad – Nantucket, Massachusetts. “Bright and cheerful” with a “patio full of fire pits”.
- Delano Vegas – Las Vegas, Nevada. “Towering boulders, straight from the Nevada desert, flank the entrance.”
- The Rose Hotel – Venice Beach, California. “Bright and stylish” and “just a block from the Venice boardwalk.”
Best Bargain Hotels – International
- Alma Historica – Montevideo, Uruguay. “Restored 1920s-era town house” with 15 rooms.
- Hotel Sahrai – Fez, Morocco. “More like an urban resort than a city hotel.”
- Tribal Hotel – Granada, Nicaragua. A 7 room hotel filled with “Turkish killims, Moroccan lanterns, Thai fabrics.”
Best Luxury Hotels
Condé Nast describes the following places as “over-the-top luxury”with amenities like in-room Nespresso coffee machines, bedside controls for opening curtains, shuttle service to and from the hotel – by helicopter.
Of coures, there is a price for poshness; after each hotel description (quotes by Condé Nast) see the cost of a room for one night in May.
- ITC Grand Bharat – Gurgaon, India. “Domes and intricate wall carvings in pink sandstone hues” make guests feel they’re in an “utterly serene world.” From about $250
- La Réserve – Paris France. “Sumptuous and painstakingly restored” and “profoundly French.” From $965
- Raffles Istanbul – Istanbul, Turkey. “Channels the city’s Byzantine charm and mystery.” From about $400 (suite) This is the one with helicopter service
- Rosewood Beijing – Beijing, China. “Lofty service and breathtaking views.” From $547 (suite)
The Condé Nast selections also include best family-friendly accommodations, most stylish places, beach hotels and more. See the entire list here.