Some surprises in the latest list of new or additional airline routes. Last week, we told you about routes being added and cut by JetBlue and Virgin America; today’s round-up includes American and United Airlines.
- Click the city name to find the best deals to these destinations.
- Bismarck, N.D. to Chicago and Dallas – Starts Oct. 2. Daily non-stops to each city.
- Cleveland to Phoenix – Starts Oct. 2. Daily non-stop.
- Evansville, Ind. to Charlotte – Starts Oct. 2. Three daily round-trip flights.
- Fort Wayne, Ind. to Charlotte – Starts Oct. 2. One daily round-trip.
- Fort Wayne, Ind. to Philadelphia – Starts Oct. 2. Two daily round-trips.
- Grand Rapids, Mich. to Charlotte and Philadelphia – Starts Sept. 2. Twice daily service to each city.
- Denver and Panama City, Panama – Starts Dec. 3. Daily non-stop service from November to August, five times a week in September and October.
- Houston and Munich, Germany – Now underway. Daily non-stop service.
A Note About Bismarck, N.D.
In case you’re wondering what Bismarck is doing on the list, this was the final Jeopardy question on May 6 under the category U.S. States:
“Between 2006 and 2013 it went from 39th to 6th in per capita income and its unemployment rate dropped to the nation’s lowest.”
Correct response: What is North Dakota?