Airlines are constantly tinkering with schedules, and here is the latest. Much of what follows comes from the folks at AirlineRoute.net.
Airline Route Changes
Click any of the cities to find the cheapest flights from your hometown.
- Air France: Adds more Paris – Havana flights in October.
- American: Drops Philadelphia – Tel Aviv route after Jan. 25 (the airline will continue to serve the Israeli city through codeshare partnership with El Al Israel via European markets)
- British Airways: Begins London – San Jose CA (Silicon Valley) flights, May 2016
- Delta: Begins Salt Lake City – London flights (joint venture with Virgin Atlantic) in May 2016.
- Emirates: Begins Dubai – Orlando flights in September
- JetBlue: Began New York – Grenada flights in June, will increase service in September.
- Norwegian: Begins flights between Boston and Copenhagen, London, Oslo in May 2016.
- Norwegian: Begins Helsinki – Dubai flights, in November.
- SAS: Resumes Stockholm – Los Angeles flights, in March 2016.
- Spirit: Drops Latrobe, Penn. flights to Chicago and Las Vegas, in November.
Did we miss anything? Let us know.