A few weeks ago, we reported on new airline routes including expansion plans by the Middle Eastern airline Emirates. This morning, another Mideast carrier – Qatar Airways – tweeted about its new route to Dallas, which means it’s time for an update. Here is the latest from U.S. airlines and carriers around the globe.
- Berlin and New York: Three more weekly flights expected beginning in May
Air Canada Rouge
- Toronto and Orlando: More daily flights from the Canadian budget airline beginning now through April
- Miami and Milan: Non-stop service began in November
- Honolulu and Beijing: The airline’s first foray into China, service is expected to begin in April
- Kuala Lumpur and Darwin, Australia: Non-stop service began in November