You’ve heard this from Rick Seaney, airfare analyst and FareCompare CEO: “Fall is one of the very best times of year to fly.” Here’s the proof – airline sales – all 15 of them.
- Click the airline name for sample deals.
Deals for This Weekend
- HURRY – US Airways: Deals for This Weekend from $217 round-trip. Book by Sept. 6
Domestic U.S. Deals
- Alaska: Fall U.S. Sale from $59 one-way. Book by Sept. 8 [wide range of departure cities]
- American: Fall/Winter Deals from $137 round-trip. Book by Sept. 18
- Delta: Fall/Winter Deals for Select Cities from $73 one-way. Book by Sept. 18
- HURRY – Frontier: Fall Deals for Select Cities from $53 one-way. Book by Sept. 5
- BUSINESS DEALS – JetBlue: Mint Cross-Country Business Class Fares from $599 one-way
- Southwest: Fall/Winter Sale from $67 one-way. Book by Sept. 18
- HAWAII – United: September, October Deals to Hawaii from $198 one-way. Book by Sept. 18
- United: U.S. Deals for Fall from $97 round-trip. Book Soon
Deals from U.S. to Europe
- Lufthansa: Fall Deals from U.S. to Europe from $679 round-trip. Book by Sept. 9
- US Airways: Falls Deals to Ireland from $802 round-trip. Book Soon
Deals for International Flyers
- British Airways: World Sale for UK Travelers. Book by 23 Sept.
- Delta: Fall/Winter UK Deals – London to U.S. and Mexico from £439 Return
- Jetstar: Spring Sale for Australia from $29 one-way. Book by Sept. 8
- Qantas: Deals for Australia from $69 one-way. Book by 8 Sept.