It is common to purchase tickets on behalf of others. Like parents for children, or the spouse or bosses. Purchasing a flight for someone else is just as easy as purchasing for yourself.
You can purchase flights for someone else by doing the following:
- Insert detailed travel information into the search page.
- Select the best flights from the search results.
- You will be taken to the airline or travel partner that is offering this flight.
- Insert the proper passenger information.
- Then select the seating information.
- Enter the payment information for the trip.
- You will be offered the opportunity to email the itinerary to someone – you can email it to the passenger.