Etihad Airways (EY) Cheapest Flight Deals Last modified: Oct 23, 2016 0:14 -04:00
Etihad Airways is one of the young ones in the world of airlines. Founded in 2003 by Royal (Amiri) Decree, it is headquartered in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Their hub airport is nearby, Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH). Their airport lounge is the Etihad Premium Lounge.
Currently, they fly to 90 destinations around the world. While are not a part of any alliances, they do have codeshare & equity partner airlines. Their parent company is the Etihad Aviation Group and they are the 2ndlargest airline next to Emirates. You can also join their Frequent-flyer club that is called Etihad Guest.
Find Cheap Flights on Etihad Airways (EY)
- Manila, PH$746RT 11/5 - 11/8
- Manila, PH$788RT 11/5 - 11/8
- Bangkok, TH$822RT 11/5 - 11/7
- Delhi, IN$864RT 11/12 - 11/14
- Mumbai, IN$892RTGOOD10/29 - 11/1
- Hong Kong, HK$1,065RT 11/5 - 11/8
- Shanghai, CN$1,102RT 11/12 - 11/15
- Delhi, IN$1,123RT 11/10 - 11/13
- Bangkok, TH$1,180RT 11/12 - 11/15
- Tokyo, JP$1,184RT 11/4 - 11/7
- Beijing, CN$2,443RT 10/23 - 10/26
- London, GB$13,249RT 10/27 - 10/30
Latest Etihad Airways Information Last modified: Oct 20, 2016 9:38:12 AM EDT
Etihad Airways Baggage Fees
With airline service fees and baggage fees continuing to rise, cost-conscious consumers may want to check for updated fees before making a travel decision. Current bag fees for Etihad Airways are listed below. If you need more info, your carrier's web site should have more detailed information. Additionally, all airlines traveling from, to, or within the United States are required to specify all baggage and special item charges at the time of passenger fare quote.
See more information on rules, guidance, and enforcement orders for baggage issues at the U.S. Dept. of Transportation's Baggage Fee Disclosure Rules page.