Etihad Airways (EY) Cheapest Flight Deals Last modified: Dec 4, 2016 0:19 -05:00
Etihad Airways is one of the young ones in the world of airlines. Founded in 2003 by Royal (Amiri) Decree, it is headquartered in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Their hub airport is nearby, Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH). Their airport lounge is the Etihad Premium Lounge.
Currently, they fly to 90 destinations around the world. While are not a part of any alliances, they do have codeshare & equity partner airlines. Their parent company is the Etihad Aviation Group and they are the 2ndlargest airline next to Emirates. You can also join their Frequent-flyer club that is called Etihad Guest.
Find Cheap Flights on Etihad Airways (EY)
- Bangkok, TH$751RT 12/7 - 12/15
- Mumbai, IN$831RT 12/6 - 12/13
- Manila, PH$835RT 12/11 - 12/19
- Delhi, IN$854RTGOOD12/6 - 12/14
- Shanghai, CN$939RT 12/7 - 12/14
- Beijing, CN$978RT 12/6 - 12/14
- Hong Kong, HK$1,066RT 12/10 - 12/20
- Bangkok, TH$1,083RT 12/7 - 12/14
- Shanghai, CN$1,097RT 12/6 - 12/21
- Tokyo, JP$1,116RT 12/6 - 12/20
- Manila, PH$1,151RT 12/5 - 12/12
- Tokyo, JP$1,206RT 12/6 - 12/14
Latest Etihad Airways Information Last modified: Nov 30, 2016 9:00:52 AM EST
Etihad Airways Baggage Fees
With airline service fees and baggage fees continuing to rise, cost-conscious consumers may want to check for updated fees before making a travel decision. Current bag fees for Etihad Airways are listed below. If you need more info, your carrier's web site should have more detailed information. Additionally, all airlines traveling from, to, or within the United States are required to specify all baggage and special item charges at the time of passenger fare quote.
- First Bag:$320
- Third Bag +:N/A
- First Bag:$0to$350
- Third Bag +:$150
See more information on rules, guidance, and enforcement orders for baggage issues at the U.S. Dept. of Transportation's Baggage Fee Disclosure Rules page.