Cheap Flights from Cairo to Boston - CAI to BOS (reverse)
Popular Flights from Cairo to Boston
- Airfare from Cairo to Boston on Iberia from EGP4908 round trip
- Airfare from Cairo to Boston on Air Canada from EGP5819 round trip
- Airfare from Cairo to Boston on Lufthansa from EGP5819 round trip
- Airfare from Cairo to Boston on SWISS from EGP5831 round trip
- Airfare from Cairo to Boston on Turkish from EGP5874 round trip
Did You Know?
- 39 flights per week fly out of Cairo, EG connecting to Boston, MA
- The largest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Cairo, EG and Boston, MA is a 32S with 140 seats.
- 250,875 seats are available per day to fly out of Cairo, EG connecting to Boston, MA
- Royal Jordanian has 9 two stops or more flights between Cairo, EG and Boston, MA.
- The shortest flight between Cairo, EG and Boston, MA on KLM is 5,486 miles.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Cairo, EG and Boston, MA is a 737 with 122 seats.
- New York, NY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Cairo, EG and Boston, MA.
- 21 airlines operate between Cairo, EG and Boston, MA
Advance Purchase Prices from Cairo to Boston
- Carrier0 Days1 Day3 Days7 Days10 Days14 Days21 Days
- Air CanadaEGP4584EGP4584EGP12374EGP12374EGP12374EGP12374EGP12374
- Air FranceEGP4312EGP4312EGP4312EGP4312EGP4312EGP4312EGP4312
- British AirwaysEGP3966EGP3966EGP3966EGP3966EGP3966EGP3966EGP3966
Cheap International Flights from Cairo - CAI
KLM, Austrian, Alitalia, Brussels, British Airways, Etihad, Air Canada, Royal Air Maroc, Iberia, Qatar, Saudi Arabian, Delta, Aeroflot, LOT, SWISS, Gulf Air, Egyptair, United, Ethiopian, Turkish, Emirates, Lufthansa, Royal Jordanian, Air France
Egyptair, Delta, Royal Jordanian, LOT, SWISS, Turkish, Gulf Air, Aeroflot, Qatar, Iberia, KLM, Air France, Emirates, United, Air Canada, Etihad, British Airways, Alitalia, Brussels, Austrian, Lufthansa
Gulf Air, Turkish, Delta, KLM, SWISS, LOT, Austrian, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Iberia, Air France, Qatar, United, Air Canada, Royal Jordanian, British Airways, Brussels, Emirates