Image: San Francisco
Fly February to May but you must travel on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday only.
Sample Virgin fares – one-way prices (price good in either direction of travel):
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $129
- Dallas – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $119
- Ft. Lauderdale – to San Francisco from $144
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $44
- Las Vegas – to San Francisco from $59
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas from $44
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $58
- New York or Newark – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $154-$159
- Orlando – to Los Angeles from $179
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas from $121
- Portland OR – to Palm Springs or San Diego from $93
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles, Las Vegas or Portland OR from $58-$59
- Seattle – to San Francisco from $79
- Washington DC – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $149
Book by midnight on Wednesday, Feb. 5. Travel Feb. 25 to May 21. Blackout dates: March 28-31 and April 17-21. As always, seats are limited and could go fast. See Virgin America for more details. See FareCompare for more flights from your hometown.
Listen: Rick Seaney on Southwest’s new Caribbean destinations.