Image: California coast
Good for travel from February to mid-May on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (and prices good in either direction):
- Austin – to San Francisco from $135
- Boston – to Los Angeles or San Jose CA from $169
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $147
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $66
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69
- New York or Newark – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from$179
- Washington DC – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $179
No ‘book by’ deadline is listed so prices can change any time. Travel Feb. 2 to May 14 with 21-day advance purchase, and you must fly Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday only. See Virgin America for more info. See FareCompare for more flights anytime.
Listen: Rick Seaney on the very cheapest time of year to fly.