Image: Los Angeles
Hurry, these prices can change at any time.
Sample Virgin America fares, one-way prices – good in either direction of travel:
- Austin – to San Francisco from $135
- Boston – to Los Angeles or San Jose CA from $169
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $147
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $66
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69
- Newark – to San Jose CA from $155
- Newark – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $179
- Orlando – to Los Angeles from $199
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas from $121
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles or Palm Springs from $69
- Washington DC – to Portland OR, Los Angeles or San Francisco from $178-$179
No ‘book by’ deadline is listed so deals can disappear at any time. Fly Jan. 23 to March 5 on Tuesdays, Wednesday or Saturdays. See Virgin America for all the restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights.
Listen: Travel expert Rick Seaney on the Dos and Don’ts of Flight Delays or Cancelations.