Image: San Francisco
Deals good for travel from February to May. Fly Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday only. Â
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (fares good in either direction):
- Boston – to Portland or San Diego from $147; to Las Vegas from $153
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139
- Dallas – to Seattle from $121; to Los Angeles from $139
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $147
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles to San Francisco from $79
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69; to Seattle from $99
- New York – to Las Vegas from $159; to LA or San Francisco from $179
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas from $121; to San Jose CA form $124
- San Diego – to San Francisco from $99
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles from $69
- Washington DC – to Seattle from $161; to Los Angeles from $179
No ‘book by’ deadline is given, so fares could disappear anytime. Travel March 7 to May 21 with 21-day advance purchase, and fly Tues/Wed/Sat only. See Virgin America for more details. See FareCompare for more flights anywhere.
LISTEN: Rick Seaney on who will pay more for airfare, who won’t.