UPDATE Feb. 28: Some of the fares are a little lower now.
Good on flights from March through May, travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays only.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (fares good in either direction of travel):
- Austin – to San Francisco from $135; to Los Angeles from $148
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139; to New York from $159
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $139
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $147
- Las Vegas – to Philadelphia from $140
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69; to Las Vegas from $79 UPDATE: LA-Vegas flights now $66 one-way
- New York – to Las Vegas from $159; to LA or San Francisco from $179
- Orlando – to San Francisco from $186
- Philadelphia – to San Jose CA from $124
- San Francisco – to LA, Portland OR or Palm Springs from $69
- Seattle – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $99
- Washington DC – to Seattle from $161
No ‘book by’ deadline listed, so this sale could end anytime. Travel March 14 to May 21, and a 21-day advance purchase is required. See Virgin America for all the details. See FareCompare for more flights anywhere.
LISTEN: Rick Seaney’s 4 magical dates to fly in 2014.