Image: Venice Beach, Calif.
Fly through mid-May with these deals from the popular airline.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (and prices good in either direction):
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Seattle from $121
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $147
- Las Vegas – to Philadelphia from $121
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas from $66
- New York – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $179
- Philadelphia – to Los Angeles from $169
- San Francisco – to LA, Palm Springs or Portland OR from $69
- Washington DC – to LA or San Francisco from $179
No ‘book by’ deadline, but these deals could disappear quickly. Travel Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from Feb. 12 to May 14, but there are some blackout dates. See Virgin America for all the details. See FareCompare for more flights.
Listen: Rick Seaney on 10 nasty trends – and what you can do about them.