UPDATE: Virgin America just launched a NEW SALE, from $55 one-way.
Hurry – these deals may go fast. Good for travel in most cases from September to February.
Sample Virgin America fares, one-way prices:
- Austin – to Los Angeles from $129
- Boston – to Palm Springs, Calif. from $163
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $178
- Dallas – to New York or Washington DC from $133. Fly Oct. to Feb.
- Ft. Lauderdale – to San Francisco from $159
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $75
- Las Vegas – to Portland, Ore. from $99
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or Las Vegas from $75
- Los Angeles – to Seattle from $123
- Los Angeles – to Boston from $183
- New York – to Palm Springs, Calif. from $181
- Philadelphia – to Los Angeles from $178. Fly by Oct. 6
- Portland, Ore. – to San Francisco from $73
- San Francisco – to Austin from $149
- San Francisco – toÂ Boston from $184
- Washington DC – to Los Angeles from $188
Book by midnight, Tuesday, Sept. 2. Travel from Sept. 12 to Feb. 11 on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday, and there will beÂ blackout dates around the holidays. As always, sale seats are limited and may go fast. See Virgin America for more details/restrictions. See the FareCompare Deals Blog for more airline sales or just find what you need in the search box below.