Deals from coast to coast.
Most deals are good for travel from Sept. 3 to Nov. 19.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (good in either direction of travel):
- Austin – to San Francisco from $139
- Boston – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $179
- Chicago – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $169
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Wash DC from $129; to LA or San Francisco from $139. Fly 10/13 to 11/19
- Dallas – to New York from $129. Fly 10/28 to 11/19
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $155
- Las Vegas – to LA from $69; to Portland OR or San Francisco from $98-$99
- Los Angeles – to Vegas or San Francisco from $69; to Austin from $148; to Philadelphia from $169
- New York – to Las Vegas, LA, San Francisco, Seattle or San Diego from $199
- Orlando – to San Francisco fom $189
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas from $140; to Portland OR from $140
- San Diego – to Portland OR from $93; to San Francisco from $99; to Seattle from $100
- San Francisco – to LA from $69; to Las Vegas, Seattle or Portland OR form $99
- Seattle – to San Francisco or San Diego from $99-$100
- Washington DC – to Los Angeles from $179
Book by June 9. Travel Sept. 3 – Nov. 19 on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday only. As always, sale seats are limited and prices could change. See Virgin America for more details. See FareCompare for more flights right now.
LISTEN: Father’s Day is coming. Here are some cheap trip ideas for you and Dad.