Flights to Los Angeles and more.
Some good deals to popular cities for travel through June 11.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (and prices good in either direction of travel):
- Austin – to San Francisco from $140; to Los Angeles from $148
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $149
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Los Angeles or Sn Francisco from $139
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $152
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $69
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or Las Vegas from $69; to Seattle from $99
- Newark – to Los Angeles, San Francisco or Portland OR from $179
- San Francisco – to Seattle from $79; to Boston or New York from $179
- Washington DC – to Seattle from $161
No ‘book by’ deadline, so prices can change anytime. Most deals good for travel Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays only, from May 1 to June 11. See Virgin America for all details and restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights from your town.
LISTEN: Looking for summer deals? Lucky you – Rick Seaney can tell you how to save money.