Fly in May or early June from a wide variety of cities, and enjoy those mood-lit cabins.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (prices good in either direction of travel):
- Austin – to San Francisco from $140; to Los Angeles from $148
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $149
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Seattle from $121
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $152
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $69; to San Francisco from $89
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or Vegas from $69; to Seattle from $99
- New York – to Las Vegas from $161; to San Francisco from $181
- Orlando – to San Francisco from $189
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas or Portland OR from $140-$141; to LA from $169
- San Francisco – to LA or Portland OR from $69; to San Diego or Seattle from $79
- Washington DC – to Portland OR or Los Angeles from $178-$179
No ‘book by’ deadline listed, so fares could disappear anytime. Most flights are good for travel from May 1 to June 11 and fly Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays. See Virgin America for details. See FareCompare for more flights.
LISTEN: Ready for summer? You will be, says Rick Seaney, after you check out our summer travel guide.