Image: Southern California coast
Travel through late May to the U.S.’s most popular cities, on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (prices good in either direction of travel):
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Seattle from $121
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $147
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $66; to Portland OR from $98
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas from $66; to Seattle from $99
- New York – to Las Vegas from $159; to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $179
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas from $121; to San Jose CA from $124
- Portland OR – to Palm Springs or San Diego from $93
- San Francisco – to San Diego from $99
- Seattle – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $99
- Washington DC – to Seattle from $161
No ‘book by’ deadline is given, so deals can disappear any time. Travel Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays only from Feb. 26 to May 21, with a 21-day advance purchase. See Virgin America for more details. See FareCompare for more flights.
LISTEN: Rick Seaney on fun (and cheap) destinations for Spring Break.