Image: San Diego
Travel from March through May to popular U.S. cities.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices (and prices good in either direction of travel):
- Austin – to San Francisco from $138; to Los Angeles from $148
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $139
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Seattle from $121
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $150; to San Francisco from $160
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $66
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69; to Boston, New York or DC from $182
- New York – to Las Vegas from $162; to San Jose CA from $174
- Philadelphia – to San Jose CA from $124; to Las Vegas from $140
- San Francisco – to Palm Springs or Portland OR from $69
- Seattle – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $99
- Washington DC – to Seattle from $161; to Los Angeles or San Diego from $182-$187
No ‘book by’ deadline is listed so deals may go fast. Travel March 20 to May 21 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays only, with 21-day advance purchase. See Virgin America for all the details/restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights.
LISTEN: Travel expert Rick Seaney has some great (and cheap!) ski destinations.