Deals to popular cities like Los Angeles.
Travel through June 11 on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday.
Sample Virgin America one-way fares – prices good in either direction of travel:
- Austin – to San Francisco or Los Angeles from $145-$148
- Boston – to Portland OR or San Diego from $147
- Chicago – to Los Angeles from $154; to San Francisco from $164
- Dallas – to San Diego from $117; to Seattle from $121; to LA or San Francisco from $144
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles from $157
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $71; to San Francisco from $91
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $71; to Seattle from $99
- New York – to Las Vegas from $167; to San Francisco from $184
- Newark – to Seattle from $166; to Los Angeles from $184
- Philadelphia – to Las Vegas or Portland OR from $140-$141; to LA from $174
- San Francisco – to Portland OR from $69; to Los Angeles from $71
- Seattle – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $99
- Washington DC – to Seattle from $171; to Los Angeles from $184
No ‘book by’ deadline, so these fares can disappear anytime. Travel May 9 to June 11 on a Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday. See Virgin America for further details and restrictions. See FareCompare for the cheapest deals available anytime.
LISTEN: Hate fees? Rick Seaney has 5 creative ways to avoid them.