Fly late summer, fall or winter and save big. Most deals must be booked by Aug. 7.
Sample Virgin America fares – one-way prices:
- Austin – to San Francisco from $135
- Boston to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $173-$178
- Chicago – Los Angeles or San Francisco from $159-$169
- Dallas – to Los Angeles from $139
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $165
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $79
- Los Angeles – to San Jose CA from $69. [Book by Aug. 1]
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or Las Vegas from $79
- Newark – to Los Angeles from $179
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles from $79
- San Francisco – to Portland OR from $89
- Washington DC – to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $189
Note: Prices are good for travel in either direction.
Book by Aug. 7 (with the exception of LA to San Jose). Travel Aug. 25 through Feb. 28. Cheapest deals are good for flights on Tues/Wed/Sat. There are some blackout dates, including Dec. 18 to Jan. 8 and more. See Virgin America for further restrictions. See FareCompare for more cheap flights.
Image: San Francisco, California