Travel through June 7, but watch for a few blackout dates around Memorial Day.
Sample United fares – one-way prices:
- Chicago – to Cleveland from $93
- Chicago – to Washington DC from $109; to Atlanta from $140
- Cleveland – to Manchester NH from $111; to Las Vegas from $170
- Denver – to New York from $129
- Houston – to New Orleans from $92; to Hobbs NM from $99
- Los Angeles – to Reno from $98; to Denver from $107
- New York/Newark – to Austin from $153; to Atlanta from $193
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles or Orange Co. CA from $69
- San Francisco – to Denver from $130
Book by April 7. Travel April 1 – June 7, and most routes are can be flown any day except Friday or Sunday (but there is some variation on travel days for Florida and Las Vegas). See United for details and restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights.
LISTEN: Worried about thieves? Travel expert Rick Seaney to the rescue.