Good for travel any day except Friday or Sunday but watch out for Spring Break blackout dates.
Sample United fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Chicago from $140; to New York from $165
- Austin – to New York from $132
- Boston – to Houston from $126
- Chicago – to Philadelphia from $157
- Cleveland – to New York from $97
- Dallas – Chicago from $198
- Denver – to Los Angeles from $107; to New York from $126
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Houston from $177
- Houston – to New Orleans from $93
- Las Vegas – to San Francisco from $91
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco from $69
- New York – Houston from $141
- San Diego – to San Francisco from $77
- San Francisco – to Orange Co. CA from $69
- Washington DC – to Chicago from $153; to Houston from $172
Book by midnight Thursday, Jan. 23. Travel now through May 21 with 14-day advance purchase. No Friday/Sunday travel but Florida travel days vary. Blackout dates include several dates in late March, and mid and late April. See United for all the restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights.
Listen: Rick Seaney on getting to the Super Bowl (hurry!).