UPDATE 6-10-14: Some of these prices have gone up a few bucks (or more) since originally posted and some prices have actually dropped a little.
Deals to cities across the country for travel in July or August.
Sample United fares – round-trip prices:
- Chicago – to Boston from $192; to Orlando from $258
- Cleveland – to New York or Washington DC from $312-$314; to Orlando from $356
- Denver – to Los Angeles from $228; to San Diego from $237; to New Orleans from $238
- Houston – to Austin from $143; to Dallas from $161
- Houston – to Boston or Denver from $273; to San Diego from $366
- Los Angeles – to Denver from $228; to Chicago from $378; to Austin from $382
- New York/Newark – to Boston from $142; to Washington DC from $172
- New York/Newark – to West Palm Beach from $226; to Tampa from $234
- San Francisco – to Seattle from $198; to Denver from $268
- Washington DC – to Boston from $149; to Tampa from $184
No ‘book by’ deadline, so prices can change anytime. Most deals good for travel starting in late June or July, on scattered midweek dates. See United for more details and restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights anytime.