Fly to great cities like Denver.
Fly Aug. 25 to Dec. 17 – and no, that “$49″ in the title is not a misprint.
Sample United fares – one-way prices:
- Chicago – to Cleveland from $49
- Chicago – to Boston, Hartford, Houston, or Washington DC from $99
- Chicago – to Las Vegas or Los Angeles from $149
- Cleveland – to Boston from $104; to Orlando from $109; to Las Vegas from $169
- Denver – to Seattle from $89; to Orange Co. CA from $99; to Orlando from $149
- Houston – to New Orleans from $49
- Houston – to Denver, Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando from $99
- Los Angeles – to Denver from $99; to Baltimore or Houston from $149
- Newark – to New Orleans from $89; to Austin or Denver from $129
- Newark – to Orange Co. CA from $167
- San Francisco – to Las Vegas from $49
- San Francisco – to San Diego from $69; to Denver from $99
- Washington DC – to Denver from $149
Book by June 5. Travel from Aug. 25 to Dec. 17, but as always, seats are limited and may not be available all days you wish to travel (especially around Thanksgiving). See United for more details and restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights anytime of year.