Travel into May, any day except Friday or Sunday (but you may see some blacked-out dates).
Sample Southwest fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Louisville KY from $69; to Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando from $100
- Boston – to Chicago from $104; to Houston from $126
- Burbank – to Las Vegas from $74
- Chicago – to Nashville or New York from $108-$109
- Dallas – to Tulsa from $64; to Austin from $69
- Denver – to Amarillo or Albuquerque from $93-$95
- Detroit – to Orlando from $125
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Tampa from $90; to Raleigh/Durham from $96
- Houston – to Newark from $120
- Indianapolis – to Denver from $129
- Las Vegas – to Phoenix from $69
- Los Angeles – to Phoenix, San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69
- Newark – to New Orleans from $98
- New York – to Denver from $126
- Orlando – to Dayton or Memphis or Norfolk VA from $100-$101
- Philadelphia – to Ft. Myers or Orlando from $126
- Phoenix – to Burbank or Las Vegas from $69
- Washington DC – to Atlanta from $119
Book by Feb. 13. Travel through May 21 with 14-day advance purchase, any day except Friday or Sunday. Note: As always, seats are limited and may not be available all days you wish to fly. See Southwest for full details and restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights.
LISTEN: Rick Seaney on Southwest’s new Caribbean destinations.