Did you know? Southwest will soon fly to the Caribbean.
New sale: Travel any day but Friday and Sunday, but seats are limited and may not last.
Sample Southwest deals – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Ft. Lauderdale or Tampa from $100
- Boston – to Houston from $126
- Chicago – to Detroit from $93; to Memphis from $96
- Dallas – to Austin from $69
- Denver – to Omaha or Oklahoma City from $83
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Jacksonville from $87; to Tampa from $90
- Houston – to Pensacola from $109
- Las Vegas – to Burbank or Los Angeles from $78
- Los Angeles – to Phoenix or San Francisco from $69
- Newark – to New Orleans from $98
- Orlando – to Atlanta or Memphis from $100-$101
- Phoenix – to Albuquerque from $91
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles or Orange Co. CA from $69
- Seattle – to Oakland or San Jose CA from $89
- Washington DC – to Chicago from $120
Book by Thursday, Jan. 30. Travel through May 21 with 14-day advance purchase, any day except Friday or Sunday (different days apply on flights to/from Florida). See Southwest for complete details. See FareCompare for even more flights.
Listen: Rick Seaney – 10 nasty trends – and what you can do about them.