Good news: Travel through May. Just one catch: Travel Tuesdays or Wednesdays only.
Sample Southwest fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Louisville KY from $69
- Boston – to Baltimore from $69
- Chicago – to Branson or Detroit from $79
- Dallas – to Austin, Houston or Little Rock from $69
- Denver – to Austin from $89
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Tampa or Atlanta from $89-$90
- Houston – to New Orleans from $82
- Las Vegas – to Phoenix or San Diego from $68
- Los Angeles – to Denver from $97
- New York – to Chicago or Nashville from $99
- Orlando – to Richmond from $81
- Phoenix – to Albuquerque from $69
- Philadelphia – to Orlando from $126
- San Francisco – to Las Vegas from $81
- Washington DC – to Denver from $166
Book by Jan. 9. Travel from Jan. 18 to May 21, on a Tuesday or Wednesday only. Blackout date: Feb. 17. As always, seats are limited and may go fast. See Southwest for all the restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights any time or day.
Listen: Travel expert Rick Seaney on the Dos and Don’ts of Flight Delays or Cancelations.