Travel into May on these deals, but no Friday or Sunday flights.
Sample hand-picked Southwest fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to New Orleans from $99
- Boston – to Baltimore from $69
- Chicago – to Birmingham, Boston or Manchester NH from $121
- Dallas – to Tulsa from $59
- Denver – to Phoenix from $94; to Austin from $99
- Detroit – to Orlando from $125
- Ft. Lauderdale – to San Juan PR from $110
- Houston – to Austin or Dallas from $68
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles or San Diego from $79
- Los Angeles – Phoenix or San Francisco from $69
- New York – to Atlanta or Denver from $127
- Orlando – to Richmond from $91
- Philadelphia – to Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach from $128
- San Francisco – to Denver or Phoenix from $131
- Washington DC – to Atlanta from $130
Book by Dec. 12. Travel from Dec. 16 to May 21 with 14-day advance purchase, and most flights are good any day except Friday or Sunday. There are some blackout dates and as always, seats are limited and may not be available all days you wish to fly. See Southwest for more details and restrictions, and don’t forget to compare prices at FareCompare to be sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
Listen: Airfare expert Rick Seaney has tips for infrequent flyers.