Image: San Diego
Book by Nov. 25 to take advantage of this sale. Note: Some of these deals may still be available for travel on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day if you’re looking to save on holiday airfare.
Sample Southwest fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Raleigh/Durham from $89
- Boston – to Baltimore from $70
- Chicago – to Minneapolis or Buffalo, from $83-$85
- Dallas – to Tulsa from $59
- Denver – to Phoenix from $94
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Jacksonville from $87
- Houston – to Austin or Dallas from $68
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $73
- Los Angeles – to Denver or Reno/Tahoe from $98
- New York – to Chicago, Nashville or St. Louis from $108-$109
- Orlando – to Birmingham, Milwaukee or New Orleans from $109
- Philadelphia – to Atlanta or West Palm Beach from $131
- San Francisco – to San Diego from $77
- Washington DC – to Milwaukee from $101
Book by Nov. 25. Travel on ‘select dates’ from Nov. 23 to Mar. 12 but there are plenty of blackout dates, and as always, seats are limited and may go fast. See Southwest for more restrictions. See FareCompare for more of the best deals available.
Listen: Airfare expert Rick Seaney with Tips for Infrequent Flyers.