Image: Florida beach
Travel by June 7 and reap the savings.
Sample Southwest fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Ft. Myers or Tampa from $99-$100
- Austin – to Phoenix or San Jose CA from $130-$131
- Boston – Akron or Chicago from $101-$104
- Burbank – to Oakland, Phoenix or San Jose CA from $69
- Chicago – to Minneapolis from $69
- Cleveland – to Baltimore or Chicago from $93
- Dallas – to Oklahoma City or Wichita from $69
- Denver – Omaha or Las Vegas from $83-$84
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Raleigh/Durham from $96
- Houston – to Memphis or Pensacola from $108-$109
- Las Vegas – to Burbank, Los Angeles or San Diego from $78
- Los Angeles – to Phoenix, San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69
- Newark or New York – to Denver from $129
- Orlando – to Atlanta or Norfolk from $100
- Phoenix – to Albuquerque or Orange Co. CA from $69
- Philadelphia – to West Palm Beach from $120
- San Francisco – to Denver or Phoenix from $130
- Seattle – to San Jose CA from $89
- Washington DC – to Â Milwaukee from $101
Book by March 24. Travel April 1 to June 7. Most deals are good on flights any day except Fridays or Sundays but be sure to see Southwest for all the restrictions and blackout dates. And see FareCompare for more flights anytime.
LISTEN: Get ready to fly with Rick Seaney’s vacation to-do list.