Southwest’s latest deals are good for travel through May 21 with 14-day advance purchase.
Sample fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to West Palm Beach from $99
- Boston – to Baltimore from $69
- Burbank – to Oakland or Phoenix from $69
- Chicago – to Orlando from $139
- Dallas – to Amarillo or Branson from $79
- Denver – to Burbank, Los Angeles or Orange Co. CA from $107
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Tampa from $89
- Houston – to Pensacola from $109
- Las Vegas – to Los Angeles from $69
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas, Phoenix or San Francisco from $69
- New York – to Houston from $131
- Orlando – to Richmond from $91
- Philadelphia – to Orlando from $126
- Phoenix – to Albuquerque or Los Angeles from $69
- San Francisco – to San Diego from $77
- Washington DC – to Atlanta from $119
Book by Jan. 20. Travel from Jan. 25 to May 21 with a 14-day advance purchase. Most deals good for travel any day except Friday or Sunday. Blackout date: Feb. 17. See Southwest for more restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights.
Listen: Ricky Seaney on cheapest time of year to fly (hint: the time is now).