Image: Austin, Texas
Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas? You’ve got it now: A cheap winter getaway. But look at all the restrictions carefully (below).
Sample JetBlue fares – one-way prices:
- Boston – to Philadelphia from $70
- Boston – to Baltimore or Charlotte from $73-$74
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Richmond from $89
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Austin from $109
- New York – to Washington DC from $74
- New York – to Charleston SC from $89
- New York – to Albuquerque from $138
- Long Beach CA – to Las Vegas from $39
- Long Beach CA – to San Francisco or Oakland from $49
- Long Beach CA – to Sacramento from $59
- Orlando – to Washington DC from $106
- Orlando – to Austin from $111
- Orlando – to Providence RI from $119
- San Juan PR – to Tampa from $119
Book by Dec. 31. Travel Tuesday/Wednesday only from Jan. 21 to Feb. 19. Note: There is a 21-day advance purchase requirement, and as always, seats are limited and may go quickly. See JetBlue for all restrictions. See FareCompare for even more flights.
Listen: Rick Seaney has tips on making family flights stress-free.