New version of JetBlue’s popular GoPack have been released – aimed at business travelers who typically purchase more expensive, last-minute flights and need greater flexibility. Do the math and see if any of these deals are right for you.
Sample JetBlue GoPack prices:
- Intra-California GoPack: 6 or 10 one-way flights from Long Beach to San Francisco, Oakland or Sacramento, $739 or $1,039
- JFK North GoPack: 6 or 10 one-way flights from New York’s JFK to Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Burlington VT and Portland ME from $839Â or $1269
- NYC-Florida GoPack: 6 or 10 one-way flights between New York area airports and Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Tampa and Orlando from $1239Â or $1669
- BOS-WAS GoPack: 6 or 10 one-way flights between Boston and Reagan or Dulles in Washington, D.C. or Baltimore, from $939Â or $1369
What to know:
- Book by March 31 (but note that supplies are limited)
- Travel through June 17 (blackout dates: April 11-28)
- GoPack seats can be booked up to 90 minutes before departure (if seats are available)
- Reservations can only be changed by calling the airline, which will incur a $75 fee but no fare difference
- All GoPacks are non-refundable
LISTEN: Rick Seaney on travel mistakes to avoid (he knows, even he’s made a few).