Image: Albuquerque, New Mexico
The only catch with these great fares is you must travel on Tuesday or Wednesday only. Need to fly other days? See FareCompare for more flights.
Sample, hand-picked JetBlue fares – one-way prices:
- Boston – to Washington DC from $64
- Boston – to Charleston SC from $104
- Boston – to Chicago from $105
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Hartford from $95
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Raleigh/Durham from $105
- New York – Charleston SC from $89
- New York – to Tampa from $104
- New York – to Albuquerque from $138
- Long Beach CA – to Las Vegas from $39
- Long Beach CA – to San Francisco or Oakland from $49
- Orlando – to Washington DC from $106
- Orlando – to Providence RI or New York from $119-$122
- San Juan – to Tampa from $119
Book by Jan. 14. Travel Feb. 4 to March 5 on a Tuesday or Wednesday only. 21-day advance purchase also required. As always, fares are limited and could go fast. See JetBlue for further info. See FareCompare for more flights anytime.
Listen: Travel expert Rick Seaney on the Dos and Don’ts of Flight Delays or Cancelations.