Travel on a Tuesday or Wednesday and your wallet will thank you.
Sample JetBlue fares* – one-way prices:
- Austin – to Orlando from $114
- Boston – to Richmond from $64; Boston to Houston from $132
- Boston – to San Juan, Puerto Rico from $205
- Chicago – to Boston from $93
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Washington DC from $121; to New York from $154
- Ft. Lauderdale – to San Juan, Puerto Rico from $134
- Houston – to New York from $147
- New York – to Savannah/Hilton Head or Washington DC from $79-$80
- New York – to Burlington VT from $83
- Las Vegas – to Long Beach CA from $41
- Long Beach CA – to Las Vegas from $41
- Long Beach CA – to Oakland from $51; to Sacramento from $86
- Los Angeles – to Ft. Lauderdale from $169
- Orlando – to Washington DC from $111
- Orlando – to Syracuse or Providence from $138-$142
- Philadelphia – to Boston from $55
- San Francisco – to Long Beach from $51
- Seattle – to New York from $179
- Washington DC – to Ft. Lauderdale from $116
*Some of these deals weren’t part of the sale, we found them ourselves (and travel dates can vary).
Book by April 22.Â Most deals good for travel May 13 to June 11, on a Tuesday/Wednesday only, with 21-day advance purchase. As always, fares can disappear or change without notice. See JetBlue for details. See FareCompare for more flights anywhere, anytime.
LISTEN Time for summer travel! Rick Seaney will help you save money (and aggravation).