Image: Raleigh, N.C.
If you live in Atlanta, Detroit or Los Angeles – these may be the deals you’ve been waiting for.
Sample Delta fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Raleigh/Durham from $89
- Atlanta – to Greensboro, Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach from $99-$100
- Atlanta – to Houston, Indianapolis or Washington DC from $119
- Detroit – to Chicago from $93
- Detroit – to Baltimore from $97
- Detroit – to Denver from $110
- Los Angeles – to San Francisco or San Jose CA from $69
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas from $78
- Los Angeles – to Salt Lake City from $117
Book by Thursday, Feb. 6. Travel from Feb. 18 to May 21. A Saturday night stay and a 14-day advance purchase are required. As always, seats are limited. See Delta for all restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights from your hometown.
LISTEN: Rick Seaney’s best tips for canceled or delayed flights.